Pages

m

.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

China Here I Come! 中国,我来了!

#9  on my 25 before 25 bucket list is to travel outside of the country. I've officially made plans to spend a month in BEIJING!  AAAHHHH! I can't wait.

Questions I've gotten after announcing my upcoming trip:

Do you know anyone in China? NO
Are you going with anyone?  NO
Do you speak any Mandarin? NO
Giirrrl, Are you crazy? YES...wait, what?

I LOVE to travel. Furthermore, I LOVE a good challenge. Being in a place where I don't know the language or too much about the culture will definitely be challenging. But the experience will be worthwhile. As always, I'm going in with an open-mind and a free spirit. No expectations- except to have fun and learn something new. 

All this China talk reminds me of Chris Brown's AWESOME performance of his new song, Fine China at the Billboard Awards....lookin like a young MJ!  I LOVE this song!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE reading your thoughts and comments! Be sure to FOLLOW this blog I'll be sure to return the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...