Pages

m

.

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day BROWNIES!



I started the day by telling my students that I made a special treat for them, but they had to be EXTRA good in order to earn it at the end of the day. My students spent ALL DAY working so hard to impress me. They were curious about what the mystery treat was!

At the end of the day, we played Hangman for them to guess the treat.

B R O W N I E S !

I placed a tray at each desk. Each tray was covered with a paper towel. When I counted to 3, they opened their TREAT!

They got BROWN Es INSTEAD! 

This was an awesome teacher prank I found on Pinterest! Definitely one for the books. What did you do for April Fool's Day?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE reading your thoughts and comments! Be sure to FOLLOW this blog I'll be sure to return the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...