Great news everyone! I'm finally ready to take the next step in my life and attend graduate school! I applied in November. I've gotten my acceptances and I've narrowed down my choices to 2 schools....
Here are some things weighing on my mind about the decision...
- I love the faculty & opportunities available
- 5 year PhD program (PhD in Developmental Psychology)
- Fully paid (tuition remission plus stipend)
- Don't have to relocate
- 1 year Masters program (Ed.M; human development & psychology emphasis)
- Not fully funded (I'd HAVE to take to loans...a large amount)
- great networking and job opportunity following
- duh, it's Harvard
Can you see my dilemma?
So...what do you think?