Pages

m

.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kanye flyness

Has it seriously been 2 months since I last blogged? Un-ac-cept-able. I'll try to do better, but I probably won't. Such is grad school life. #kanyeshrug

Speaking of Kanye. Never mind, I won't speak of Kanye. We don't have time for that.

Actually I will, but not in the way you think. So, I had to do a presentation in class today, and I was nervous. Maybe intimidated is the better word. The people in my class are so intelligent and presenting in front of them caused some anxiety for me. Sometimes I forget that I am just as competent, and I had to remind myself before I got to the front of the room. In the end, I did pretty well, so I was quite proud of myself.




Kanye can be arrogant or whatever, but he has a good point.

In other news, I'm excited because I get a week off of school for Fall Break + Thanksgiving. Praise the Lord.

I'm also excited because I have a race coming up soon. On Thanksgiving day (Thanksgiving morning at 7 am to be exact) I'll be running the Atlanta 1/2 Marathon. Then I'll be able to cross something else off my 25 before 25 list (speaking of which, there are some things on that list I haven't even started yet....and I only have 2 1/2 months left). Oh well #kanyeshrug

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE reading your thoughts and comments! Be sure to FOLLOW this blog I'll be sure to return the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...