Pages

m

.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LIfe is a Daring Adventure


Currently on a plane back to Atlanta.

I know it was a heaping 2 months, but it seemed like my summer vacation just flew by before my very eyes. This was the first summer, in a long time, that I didn't work....AT ALL! I don't regret a single minute of it. I truly had a blast in NYC, China, & California. One of the best summer vacations I've ever had.

When people ask me why I went to China (solo), in my mind, my immediate response is 
"Why not?"
I'm young and curious and I'm not going to take that for granted. I never want to wake up one day and say "I wish I would have...." or "I should have....."


I absolutely LOVE this quote.  Might be my new personal philosophy. It's so unforgiving. So unapologetic. Adventurous experiences can shape a person. It gives you new perspectives. It changes you for the better. So...I'll continue to grab life by the horns and you can continue to stay tuned. Or join in. Your call.

On another note, I start my PhD program at Georgia State in 2 weeks. I'm excited, nervous, a little anxious, but definitely ready to embark on this new chapter in my life.

PS: I'll be posting more pictures from China....as soon as I find the cord that connects the camera to my laptop. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE reading your thoughts and comments! Be sure to FOLLOW this blog I'll be sure to return the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...